Boneless Chicken Adobo
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs, cubed into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups soy sauce
- 2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup whole peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 bay leaves
- 10 ounces chicken broth
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil (if using Instant Pot)
- Add 1 pound cubed chicken tenderloins, 4 cups soy sauce, 2 cup white vinegar, 1/4 cup whole peppercorns, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 3 bay leaves and 10 ounces of chicken broth into a pot. Make sure chicken is completely submerged in liquid. Cover and simmer on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour liquid into bowl and set aside. Pour 1/4 cup vegetable oil into pot and brown chicken on medium. Once browned, removed from heat and let pot cool.
- Once the pot has cooled, pour the sauce back in. Cover and boil on medium for half an hour.
Instant Pot Instructions
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce, vinegar and garlic for at least one hour.
- Drain and reserve marinade, then sauté chicken in 1 tbsp olive oil until brown.
- Re-add marinade, add peppercorns, bay leaves and chicken broth, then set on High Pressure manually for 14 minutes.
- Quick release when finished.
© 2018 Pacdude Games