- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion, reconstituted
- 1/4 cup Hungarian sweet paprika
- 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package egg noodles
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- To reconstitute minced onion, mix 1 tablespoon dried minced onion with half a tablespoon water until saturated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in pot over medium heat until shimmering. Add 1 tbsp reconstituted minced onion and season with salt. Cook 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup Hungarian sweet paprika and stir. Add 2 pounds chicken drumsticks and mix until well coated in onion and paprika. Make chicken fit in single layer at the bottom of the pot, cover with lid, reduce heat to low, and cook for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles according to package.
- Remove chicken and set aside. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth and 1/2 cup sour cream to pot and whisk. Season to taste with salt and paprika. Return chicken to pot and turn to coat in sauce.
- Toss noodles with sauce and place chicken on top. Serve.
Paprika, common in Hungarian cuisine, is made from dried bell peppers.
© 2018 Pacdude Games