Chicken Parm Rigatoni Bake
- 1 pound chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- vegetable oil
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, plus more for sprinkling on top
- Put 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs in a bowl, and the 2 beaten eggs in another. Dredge the chicken pieces in the eggs, then coat the pieces in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook the rigatoni according to the package’s instructions for al dente. Once it’s ready, drain it and set it aside.
- While the rigatoni is cooking, pour enough vegetable oil into a large sauté pan to coat the bottom of the pan, and place it over medium heat. Once the pan is warm, add the chicken, cooking on all sides until crispy and golden brown.
- Placed the cooked chicken pieces on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of the marinara sauce on the bottom of a glass baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, toss the rigatoni with the rest of the marinara sauce, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, and the chicken pieces. Put the mixture in the baking dish, top with mozzarella and bake in the oven until the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
© 2018 Pacdude Games