Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 thick slices Texas toast
- mayonnaise, to taste
- lettuce leaves
- Pierce chicken breasts all over with a fork.
- Place chicken breasts, 1/4 cup olive oil, white vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and chopped fresh dill in a bowl. Stir to coat chicken breasts completely. Let marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, discard marinade, and sautee chicken for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads at least 165°F. Remove from pan; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Bake Texas toast in oven according to package directions.
- For sandwich assembly, place one slice of Texas toast with onto a serving plate. Spread mayonnaise on bread; top with salt and ground black pepper to taste, half a grilled chicken breast, and lettuce. Spread untoasted side of another slice of bread with mayonnaise and place on top to make a sandwich.
S. Truett Cathy founded Chick-Fil-A in 1967 after he found a pressure cooker that could cook a chicken breast as fast as a fast food hamburger.
© 2018 Pacdude Games