- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 12 oz chili sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Goya Adobo OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder and salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hamburger rolls
- Brown the turkey and crumble. Brown until turkey is no longer pink or when all liquid is gone from pan.
- Turn heat to low and add in chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and brown sugar. Stir and let simmer for 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken.
- Add spices and mix thoroughly, then let simmer for another five minutes. Serve hot on hamburger buns.
Early recipes for Sloppy Joes call the dish Toasted Deviled Hamburgers, Hamburg a la Creole, Beef Mironton, and Minced Beef Spanish Style.
© 2018 Pacdude Games